Multi-functional tape; multi-functional foam 多功能胶带;多功能泡沫
Trainer: How do you create the joint in the windowsill area?
培训师:您怎样处理窗沿区域的连接处?
PT: There I work with joint sealing tapes, silicone, etc.
PT:我使用连接密封胶带和硅胶等。
Trainer: Precisely in the windowsill area it is difficult to work with multifunctional tape. Here usually joint sealing tapes with adhesive are used.
培训师:在窗沿区域,确实很难使用多功能胶带。这里通常使用粘性连接密封胶带。
(Compressed tape) or (nothing) (压缩胶带)或(什么也不用)
Trainer: How do you create an airtight layer on the inside?
培训师:您怎样在室内建立气密层?
PT: There I work with joint sealing tapes; here I use nothing, etc.
PT:那里我使用连接密封胶带;这里我什么也没用,等等。
Trainer: The inside of the frame must be sealed airtight to avoid humidity penetrating the insulation and that no draft is created. We recommend a joint sealing tape for sealing on the inside.
培训师:窗框的室内部分必须进行气密密封处理,以避免潮气穿透保温层以及无法建立气流。对于室内窗框的密封,我们建议使用连接密封胶带。
(Spraying mixture, plaster sealing strips)
(喷混合剂,对密封带进行抹灰处理)
Trainer: How do you create the joint in a new building?
培训师:您怎样处理新建筑物上的连接处?
PT: Also silicone…
PT:也是用硅胶……
Trainer: The inside of the frame must be sealed airtight to avoid humidity penetrating the insulation and that no draft is created. We recommend a joint sealing tape for sealing on the inside.
培训师:窗框的室内部分必须进行气密密封处理,以避免潮气穿透保温层以及无法建立气流。对于室内窗框的密封,我们建议使用连接密封胶带。
Disadvantage adhesive compound 粘结剂的缺点
Trainer: Several window installers came to us repeatedly and told us about their problems with the adhesive compound.
培训师:有几个窗户安装人员多次来我们这里,反应粘结剂的问题。
[Trainer takes tubular bag gun and inserts the tubular bag in the application gun, attaches the dual spike nozzle and closes it.]
[培训师拿出管状袋胶枪,把管状袋插入到胶枪中,安上双尖喷嘴,然后关闭胶枪。]
Trainer: As a professional you certainly know this.
培训师:作为专业人士,您当然知道这个。
[Trainer points with the application gun and simulates to apply the adhesive compound on the mockup.]
培训师对准胶枪,模拟把粘结剂涂到模型上的动作。
Trainer: What is the problem when working with adhesive compounds?
培训师:使用粘结剂时您有什么问题吗?
PT: It smears, is not clean to work with, takes a long time, etc.
PT:粘结剂涂抹在胶枪上、不干净、需要很长时间,等等。
上一篇:2017-6-11 品格翻译继续为美国某机械制造公司提供技术翻译(Technical Translation),翻译方向:中译英。翻译内容:多级泵的控制程序及方法。
下一篇:2017-5-28 品格翻译继续为某世界知名杂志社提供高级翻译。翻译内容:一带一路高端访谈。